Top Ten most important leadership skills (in my opinion)
Ardol of http://www.wowphilosophized.com/ Suggested a topic of favorites or top tens as a Blog Azeroth Shared Topic and I decided I wanted to get in on the fun, so here is my top 10.
I have been in the workforce for quite a few years, since age 16 to be accurate. I have had many opportunities to both lead and be led. Here are my top 10 most important leadership skills for those in leadership roles.
1. must have integrity. (doing the right thing because it is right)
2. must be able to listen with your logical mind without getting emotional.
3. must be able to evaluate people by what they do and not just what they say or how they look.
4. must be knowledgeable of not only your job, but of the jobs of the people you supervise.
5. must allow for creativity, while keeping an eye on deadlines.
6. must know how emotional state of workers effects productivity.
7. must know there are different ways to skin a cat, and be able to describe a few of the most efficient ways. (no, not literally)
8. must not confuse ease with efficiency.
9. must be able to keep their head during emergencies.
10. must possess both inner strength and inner peace.
Until next time,
Don’t stand in the fire.